Mark is an award-winning ad agency creative director, commercial director and political media consultant who builds high-impact ad campaigns for leading advocacy, political and corporate clients.
• Created landmark anti-smoking ads for the CA Dept of Health Services and Centers for Disease Control that lowered smoking rates in CA.
• Produced American Cancer Society ads to pass the nation’s largest tobacco tax and raise billions for children’s health care.
• Passed the nation’s only statewide clean energy initiatives with innovative ad campaigns for environmental coalitions that beat back Big Oil and coal.
• Created independent expenditure ads to help elect SF Mayor London Breed, the first woman of color to lead the city and the only female mayor in the top 15 cities of the US.
• Created ads to help Tom Steyer and NextGen America become one of the leading voices in America against Donald Trump.
• Registered one million new voters for NextGen America with the first major resistance ad campaign against Trump.
• Helped elect President Obama and flip a U.S. Senate seat with advertising campaigns for MoveOn.
• Helped elect U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer in come-from-behind victories with ads that won “best campaign of the year.”
• Created an award-winning ad campaign for the American Cancer Society to ban smoking in WA state.
• Executed an anti-piracy ad campaign for NBC/Universal and Warner Bros that led to a shutdown of major piracy sites.
• Developed the nation’s first text-to-donate political campaign and raised millions for President Barack Obama.
• Created an award-winning advertising campaign for MGM International to bring more than 10,000 new jobs to MA.
• Developed a digital ad campaign for the City of Los Angeles to stop pedestrian deaths in LA’s busiest intersections.
• Produced get-out-the-vote ads featuring Vietnam Veterans for VoteVets that produced record turnout in CA.
Mark brings to every project his big-agency creative experience plus the strategic political know-how forged by years in the trenches of political and issue advertising campaigns. By telling stories with humor and a documentary eye, he's won sone nice awards, too.
Before starting Armour Media, Mark was a Partner and Creative Director at GMMB, the political agency that helped elect Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Prior to that, he worked as Al Gore's press secretary when he was in the Senate and when he ran for President. He graduated from Yale, and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Elizabeth is a communications executive with more than 15 years of experience moving the needle for national initiatives, foundations, corporations and government organizations. Passionate about impacting social change, her work has included directing the national communications strategy for the ground-breaking U.S. Supreme Court gay marriage case (Prop 8); leading elder care reform in the nation’s nursing homes, which was adopted by Medicare; and educating millions of Californians about critical brain development for the California Department of Health Services.
Elizabeth is a former senior vice president at GMMB - the national issue communications firm that elected Presidents Obama and Clinton - as well as a former researcher at Harvard. She is an expert at creating strategic partnerships, developing impactful messages across all mediums and influencing multiple target audiences.
Elizabeth earned her master’s in public administration/public policy from USC. She is the proud mom of three amazing girls, and loves tutoring with School on Wheels and playing beach volleyball in her spare time.